Rajshree Hospital is one of the best Hospital in Bareilly which is the most modern 1040+ bedded, centrally air-conditioned, Multi-Specialty Tertiary Care and Trauma Center having all the medical facilities under one roof. The Hospital is equipped with sophisticated &ultra-modern equipment and the team of highly qualified, experienced doctors and trained staff. Rajshree Hospital is conveniently situated at 21 Km on Bareilly-Rampur National Highway – 24 and is well connected with the road and rail network. The hospital is spread in an area of 25 acres of land. The hospital complex has five-tier in-ward to cater to all classes of patients. The OPD is planned in a modular pattern with related specialties clubbed together to provide maximum comfort to the visiting patients.
The hospital has a well-equipped emergency department and expertise in trauma management with a well-trained, experienced & specialized team of Surgeons, Doctors and well trained para-medical & nursing staff. The hospital is equipped with life support system, bed side and central monitoring, ventilators, round the clock diagnostic support of pathology, MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, X-ray, Cath Lab, Blood Bank, etc. Well-equipped with all modern diagnostic and therapeutic facilities for patient care, the hospital offers comprehensive clinical experiences for students and residents where patients are treated affectionately with care and kindness. Apart from the facilities of a central kitchen and laundry have also been provided. The Casualty Department of Rajshree Hospital works 24X7 to cater medical and surgical emergencies. A well-equipped Blood Bank provides its facilities to support surgeries and save casualties. There is a round the clock medical shop where all types of medicines of good reliable companies are available at a very reasonable price. Special efforts are being made to maintain clean and aseptic conditions to minimize nosocomial infection and to maintain an eco-friendly environment.
|Total Covid Patients Treated (Suspected & Treated)||1790+|
|Covid ICU Patient Treated||580+|
|Delivery of Pregnant Women||60+|
|Covid-19 Patient Diaylysis||15+|
Intensive Care Units provide high chances of survival for critically ill patients. Department of Critical Care Medicine at Rajshree Hospital Bareilly looks after critical patients with acute, life-threatening illness or injury. Patients are admitted to the ICU in case of life threatening situations like acute renal or liver failure, acute respiratory distress, and cardiac failure, multiple organ failure, septic shock or coma. Many a times they are also admitted for close monitoring after major surgery. This move helps in stabilizing the patient and reducing the chances of infection and other post operative complications.
Major features of Rajshree Hospital
- 1040+ bedded, centrally air-conditioned, Multi-Specialty Tertiary Care and Trauma Center
- Fully equipped Intensive Care Unit for adults, newborn and children
- NICU, ICU beds with ventilators
- Round-the-clock casualty services
- Availability of AC/NON AC, Private &Deluxe rooms
- 24 hours pharmacy and blood bank with component separation facility
- Highly qualified medical professionals, doctors, nurses and supporting staff
- Special lounge area for patient’s families and friends
- Well-equipped clinical departments
- 24 hours casualty medical services
- 24 hours ambulance services
- Bus facility for the patients from all corners of the city
- Cardiac, Surgical, Medical, Neonatal &Pediatrics Intensive care units
- Modular Operation Theaters
- Sophisticated radio diagnostic facilities MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, X-ray, Mammography, Guided intervention procedures
- Round the clock diagnostic support of Pathology, Biochemistry & Microbiology labs
- Blood bank, Cath Lab, ECHO, TMT& Dialysis etc.
- Central Covid Control Room
- Medical Test Facilities for Covid patients
- ICMR approved & NABL accredited BSL2 Level RTPCR COVID Testing Lab
- Infertility Wing