Physiotherapists are trained professionals working in health care. They are trained to restore mobility, alleviate pain and suffering and work to prevent permanent disability in patients. The job of a physical therapist is preventive, restorative and rehabilitative.
A simplified admission process starts at the counselling desk, which gives a helping hand to scholars in search of the stream of their choice.
- 650 beded multi specialty Hospital
- Air-conditioned Classrooms & Tutorial Rooms with advanced teaching aids
- Hi-tech computer Labs
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Well stocked modern centrally air conditioned library
- Counseling and Mentoring Cell
- Adventure & Sports Club
- Student Grievance Redressal Cell
- Anti Ragging Cell
- Women Cell
Invention of new technology, up-gradation of equipments and the rise in corporate hospitals is generating more demand for paramedical technicians. The increasing demand of skilled para-medical professionals has opened up several career opportunities for young aspirants in India as well as abroad. After pursuing a course in the field of paramedical science, one can explore various career options available in the medical industry. A paramedic can seek job opportunities in government hospitals, private clinics and trauma centers. They can work as medical lab technicians, emergency, technicians, emergency care practitioners, etc. Besides, they can opt for high – end specialization courses and discover more opportunities in India and abroad.
- Various Sports & Recreational Facilities
- RO Water Filtration Facilities
- Transport Facilities
- Medical Health Care Center
- Student’s Mess & Canteen
- Separate Boys & Girls Hostel
- Loan Facilities
- As per the norms of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, Lucknow,
- PCM/PCB (10+2) students can apply
- Must have 40% minimum marks in High School & Intermediate
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year in which admission sought.
First Year Fee – 30000/-
Second Year Fee – 30000/-
No.Off Seats Intake