Toll Free: +91-9528-180-180
STUDENTS/ PARENTS/ GUARDIANS MAY PLEASE NOTE
(a) Anti Ragging Measures
As per the direction of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Government has banned ragging completely in any form inside and outside the campus and all the Institute’s authorities are determined not to allow any form of ragging. Ragging in all its forms is totally banned in Rajshree Medical Research Institute, its departments, constituent units, all its premises (academic, residential, sports, canteen, etc) whether located within the campus or outside and in all means of transportation of students whether public or private. The Institute shall take strict action against those found guilty of ragging whosoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or instigates ragging within or outside the campus. In case the applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she has indulged in ragging, admission can be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the institution. The punishment may also include suspension from attending the classes, withholding/withdrawing fellowship/scholarship and other financial benefits, or withholding the result. RMRI has an anti-ragging committee headed by the Principal/Dean with the head of departments, faculty members, representatives of civil and police administration, media, parents, and non-teaching staff members.
(b) Anti Ragging Registration
The candidates as well as their parents, at the time of admission to the institute, will be required to furnish an undertaking in the form of an affidavit that the candidates will not indulge in any form of ragging. Every student of RMRI Bareilly shall register himself/herself on the website www.anti-ragging.in / www.amanmovement.org and take a printout and submit the same to the Head of Department within seven days.
Watch Anti Ragging Videos :
1. Chalte Chalte: A film on the fight against ragging
2. Hard to Believe — Ragging Anthem
Rules & Regulations
Working Hour: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
1. Users must record their signature in the register kept at the checkpoint while entering the library.
2. Deposit your personal belongings at the property counter.
3. Readers should maintain silence in the library.
4. Readers are requested to switch off or silent their mobile phones in the library premises.
5. Carrying personal books or any other study materials is prohibited inside the reference hall.
6. Readers are requested to see that library materials/books are not misplaced.
7. Chairs and tables should not be disturbed from their position. Keep the library premises tidy.
8. Readers should not mark, underline, write, or tear pages or otherwise damage the library documents.
9. All readers are required to maintain discipline in the library.
10. Library staff is not responsible for the reader’s personal books.
11. Smoking, eating, sleeping, and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the Library.
12. Students must carry their ID cards in the Library. They must show their ID card on demand.
13. Boys and Girls should be sitting separately.
14. Misbehavior in the Library will lead to cancellation of membership and also lead to serious disciplinary action.
15. Suggestions on all aspects of library services are welcome.
16. Two books will be issued for seven days and they must be returned on or before the last date stamped on the date-slip of each document.
17. Users can retain the books for the due date, after which a fine of Rs.10/- per book per day for the next three days, after three days, a fine will be charged Rs.100.00/- per day and after one week the fine charges will be Rs.500.00/- per day.
18. When books are issued, students should check the pages of the issued books and if pages are found missing, they should report the same to the Librarian before leaving the counter.
19. Any kind of damage to library materials (marking, underlying, and clipping of books) is absolutely forbidden.
20. Readers shall be held responsible for any damage done to the book belonging to the library and asked to replace it.
21. Absence from the institute will not be allowed as an excuse for the delay in the return of books.
22. In case of a holiday of the college, the issued books will be deposit at the date of opening the college.
23. Renewal of the books is allowed only for Faculty or staff.
24. Sending reminders to defaulters is not obligatory on the part of the Library.
25. Readers are not allowed to borrow books on the card of another reader.
26. There should be the entry of any issued books or documents on the gate register.
27. Loss of borrower`s card to be reported immediately in writing an application to the librarian and the fine of Rs 50/- is charged for a duplicate card.
28. In case of loss or damage book, a person should be either deposit two books of the new edition (same title) or pay the double cost of the book.
29. Reference books are issued only for faculty till 24 hours.
30. Books will be reissued only for faculty or staff not more than three times. After that, the borrower must return the book(s).
31. Reference books, journals/periodicals, magazines/newspapers, CD-ROM databases, and other documents declared “For Reference” by the Librarian will not be issued.
32. Students must carry their ID cards while issuing the books and reading the books. They must show their ID card on demand.
33. Reference books, newspapers,s and Magazines/Journals should not be taken out of the library.
34. The borrower will be responsible for any loss or non-return of any books issued against his/her identity card.
35. Students are required to keep their Aprons on the checkpoint. No Aprons will be allowed in the Stack Area of the library.
36. The library is not responsible for any loss of any personal property brought into the library.
37. Every user must return the books/magazines/newspapers to their original place after their use has been served.
38. Silence must be strictly observed both by the users and the library staff in the reading and reference zones of the library.
These rules and regulations are complementary to the rules and regulations of the college.
1. Inmates of the hostels should strictly abide by the rules and regulations of the hostels. A declaration to this effect should be signed at the time of admission.
2. The Warden / Dy. The warden shall act as the local guardian of the inmates of the hostel.
3.No student is permitted to leave the hostel without the consent of parents and without permission from the Warden.
4. While going outside the hostel premises, the inmates should maintain discipline and their behaviour and conduct should be impeccable so as to keep up the honour and prestige of the College. If there is any complaint against any of the inmates regarding his / her misbehaviour, severe disciplinary action will be taken, which may even lead to expulsion from the Hostel or College.
5. The dean is vested with powers to regulate the hostel admission assisted by the respective wardens and to enforce general discipline in the hostels. Admission may be refused to any student seeking the same, and any inmate may be dismissed without assigning reason if they indulge in any gross misbehaviour.
6. The mess coupons shall be collected on or before the 1st of every month or with – one week after the mess charges for the previous month are put up on the Notice Board. No reduction in mess charges is permitted for leave of absence.
7. Inmates are not permitted to organize any picnic or pleasure trip without the permission of the dean. No unauthorized meetings, social/communal gatherings or activities are permitted in the premises of the hostels. Any such meeting or activity will be viewed very seriously and action which may include dismissal from the Hostel will be taken against the organizers.
8. Guests/day scholars are not allowed to stay in the hostels without prior permission from concerned authorities. Action will be taken if any guest/day scholar is found in the rooms.
9. Rooms shall be kept neat and tidy. The inmates are responsible for the care of the furniture and fittings in their respective rooms. For loss or damage to hostel property, the inmates will be penalized and the cost will be recovered from them.
10. Visitors will be permitted only on Sundays and other holidays between 7.00 A.M. and 06.30 P.M.
11. In order to reach the classes in time, all students residing in the hostels should start from the hostel according to the schedule. Late arrival in the class will be viewed seriously and such students may be asked to vacate the hostel in the event of repeated violation of the rule.
12. The use of electrical appliances like room heaters/ iron etc will not be allowed in the hostel.
13. Computer without CD drives will be allowed to be used in the hostel with permission from the Dean. The software stored should have been approved by the HOD and Warden.
14. Smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks/drugs, non-veg, gambling, intimidation or violence, willful damage to property, entering the hostel premises in an intoxicated state, shouting and using abusive language in their own hostel or in other hostel premises and campus, employing unauthorized persons for personal work such as washing clothes, etc., cooking in the room are strictly not permitted.
1. All students are required to always carry their valid Identity Cards issued to them by the Institute.
2. All students are required to maintain standards of behavior expected of students of a prestigious institution. They are expected to behave courteously and fairly with everyone inside and outside the RMRI campus.
3. The rooms, common areas, and surroundings of the hostel should be kept clean and hygienic. Notices shall not be pasted on walls and walls shall not be scribbled on.
4. Rooms are allotted to each student on his/her personal responsibility. He/she should see to the upkeep of his/her room, hostel, and its environment.
5. Students should bring to the notice of the caretaker any pending maintenance work (Civil, Carpentry, Electrical, and Sanitation) to be carried out in rooms, corridors, toilets or other areas in hostel premises.
6. Students should co-operate in carrying out maintenance work and vacate their rooms completely when the Hostel administration requires the rooms for this purpose. On such occasions, the management will try to provide alternate accommodation. If any maintenance work is to be carried out when the room is under occupation, it is the occupant’s responsibility to make the room available for maintenance work.
7. The resident of a room is responsible for any damage to the property in the room during his / her occupancy of that room and will be required to replace/repair at their own cost the damage if any.
8. In case of damage to or loss of hostel property the cost will be recovered from the students responsible for such damage or loss if identified, or from all the students of the wing/hostel, as decided by the Wardens
9. The resident shall not move any furniture from its proper allotted place and also not damage them in any way. If there are any additional items other than the above belonging to the hostel in a room, the occupant of the room shall hand over them to the caretaker, failing which he/she will be charged a penal rent as decided by the Wardens.
10. Ragging of students admitted to the Institute is totally banned. Any violation of this by the senior students will be dealt with very severely as per the Institute norms and guidelines issued from time to time by the competent authorities.
11. Freshers should report incidents of ragging immediately. Those who do not do so even when being witnesses or victims will be considered to be part of this practice, and will also be punished accordingly.
12. When the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, collective punishment on the suspected group could be resorted to as a possible deterrent measure, as it would ensure community pressure on the potential raggers not to indulge in ragging.