Optometry includes eye and related structures, as well as vision, visual systems & vision information processing in humans. Optometrists are primary health care providers for the Diagnosis, management and treatment of the Eye Diseases, Refractive disorders.
Diploma in optometry course applicants are acquainted with inspection and analyzing of numerous refractive conditions and oversee Optical guides, for example, Optical Glasses, Contact lenses and other Remedial guides.
Students can also specialize in the field of Contact Lens, Orthotics, Low Vision Aids, Sports Vision, Pediatric Optometry, Behavioral Optometry etc. The course is a career offering in nature that opens many scopes for the applicants both in private and government sectors.
Course is beneficial to produce professionally competent optometrists who are in good demand. After completion this programme, students will have the knowledge and skills to contribute effectively to optical or healthcare trade.
Diploma in Optometry course gives the knowledge of basic biomedical, behavioral and clinical sciences, especially as it relates to vision and the eye.
Candidates can work with vision care hospital as a part of team with ophthalmologists and optometrist and contribute towards prevention of blindness.
Invention of new technology, up-gradation of equipments and the rise in corporate hospitals is generating more demand for paramedical technicians. The increasing demand of skilled para-medical professionals has opened up several career opportunities for young aspirants in India as well as abroad. After pursuing a course in the field of paramedical science, one can explore various career options available in the medical industry. A paramedic can seek job opportunities in government hospitals, private clinics and trauma centers. They can work as medical lab technicians, emergency, technicians, emergency care practitioners, etc. Besides, they can opt for high – end specialization courses and discover more opportunities in India and abroad.
- Various Sports & Recreational Facilities
- RO Water Filtration Facilities
- Transport Facilities
- Medical Health Care Center
- Student’s Mess & Canteen
- Separate Boys & Girls Hostel
- Loan Facilities
- 650 beded multi specialty Hospital
- Air-conditioned Classrooms & Tutorial Rooms with advanced teaching aids
- Hi-tech computer Labs
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Well stocked modern centrally air conditioned library
- Counseling and Mentoring Cell
- Adventure & Sports Club
- Student Grievance Redressal Cell
- Anti Ragging Cell
- Women Cell
A simplified admission process starts at the counselling desk, which gives a helping hand to scholars in search of the stream of their choice.
- First year fee – 30000
- Second year fee – 30000
No.Off Seats Intake
The students for the programme will be selected as per the norms of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, Lucknow & on the basis of the merit of 10+2 examination.
- As per the norms of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, Lucknow,
- PCM/PCB (10+2) students can apply
- Must have 40% minimum marks in High School & Intermediate
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year in which admission sought.