Every student shall undergo a period of study extending over four academic years from the date of commencement of the study for the subjects comprising of the medical curriculum to the date of completion of examination
The period of four yearsis divided into study of different subjects related to the medical & nursing domain.
Fees (Rs.100000/-) as per regulation of the U.P. State Medical Faculty/INC, New Delhi/MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
All the fees should be paid in the form of Cash/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Rajshree NursingInstitute payable at Bareilly.
Fees must be deposited as per the fee schedule.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Hostel fees is payable by those students, who will be provided hostel accommodation.
- As per the norms of MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of Intermediate (12th)or Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), from a recognized board of university with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
- Further 5% relaxation is permitted to SC/ST students.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Candidates should submit the prescribed application duly completed along with requested documents.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.