B.Sc. Nursing is a bachelor’s degree program offered by M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P.). The aim of this program is to prepare graduates as professional nurses and midwives. The academic program is directed toward upgrading critical thinking skills, competencies and standards required for the practice of professional nursing and midwifery through problem-based learning. We at Rajshree, provide the necessary “hands-on” clinical and para-clinical experience necessary for the students pursuing this course. Emphasis is given towards capacity building in the domains of clinical nursing, first-level management, nursing education and in nursing research. Our objective is to train and develop high-quality nursing staff in such a way that they can provide quality nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
After completion of the course, the graduates may function in hospitals, Clinics, Nursing Homes, and Community Health Centers and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice. They are also expected to assume the role of teacher, supervisor and manager in the private/public health sectors.
Total Intake: 100 Students
Every student shall undergo a period of study extending over four academic years from the date of commencement of the study for the subjects comprising the medical curriculum to the date of completion of the examination
The period of four years is divided into studies of different subjects related to the medical & nursing domain.
Fees (Rs.100000/-) as per regulation of the U.P. State Medical Faculty/MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
All the fees should be paid in the form of a Cash/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Rajshree Nursing Institute payable at Bareilly.
Fees must be deposited as per the fee schedule.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Hostel fees are payable by those students, who will be provided hostel accommodation.
- As per the norms of MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of the Intermediate (12th)or Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), from a recognized board of university with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
- Further 5% relaxation is permitted to SC/ST students.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Candidates should submit the prescribed application duly completed along with the requested documents.
- Students shall be admitted once a year