Fees (Rs. 88000/-) as per regulation of the U.P. State Medical Faculty/INC, New Delhi.
All the fees should be paid in the form of Cash/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Rajshree Nursing Institute payable at Bareilly.
Fees must be deposited as per the fee schedule.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Hostel fees is payable by those students, who will be provided hostel accommodation.
Hostel Fee for Session
|Non A C Hostel||A C Hostel|
|OCCUPANCY||FEE (Rs)||FEE (Rs)|
Bus Fee for Session
*Fees are subject to change without notice. The fees at the time of admission is the actual fees payable. Disputes, if any, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations.
At RIMT, we believe it is important to provide equal opportunity for admission to all candidates who apply. For this we provide financial aid for categories of students.
CANARA SCHOLAR LOAN
The Canara Bank of India offers student loans to deserving/meritorious students of premier and reputed institutions recognized by the bank.
For more details, please visit RIMT admission section.
Documents required while submitting application forms for ANM Programs:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of 12 years of schooling (10+2 year course) recognized by CBSE/ICSE/SSSCE/HSCE or a recognized equivalent examination.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.