- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.
Every student shall undergo a period of study extending over 2 academic years from the date of commencement of the study for the subjects comprising the medical curriculum to the date of completion of examination.
The period of 2 years is divided into study of different subjects related to
Microbiology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biochemistry & Biophysics, Psychology, Nursing Foundation, Maternal Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Advanced Medical & Surgical Nursing, Sociology ,Community Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research & Statistics, etc.
“It is our pleasure to welcome you at Rajshree Institute of Management & Technology, Bareilly. I am delighted you have chosen our Institute for your education and to lay the foundation of your professional career.”
Tuition Fee Rs. 1,08,000/- Per Year
Exam Fee As per University
*Fees are subject to change without notice. The fees at the time of admission is the actual fees payable. Disputes, if any, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations.
Documents required while submitting application:
Fees are as per regulation of the U.P. State Medical Faculty/INC, New Delhi.
All the fees should be paid in the form of Cash/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Rajshree Nursing Institute payable at Bareilly.
Fees must be deposited as per the fees schedule.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Hostel fees is payable by those students, who will be provided hostel accommodation.
|Evaluation of Practical/Dissertations & Project Reports||50||50||100|
Theory Internal Evaluation Criteria
|ClassTest1||ClassTest2||ClassTest3||Sports, Seminar, workshop, discipline, Class Tutorial & Activity||Assignment||Attendance||Total|
|Best Two out of Three|
Practical Internal Evaluation Criteria
|Best Two out of Three|
NCP- Nursing Care Plan, CS-Nursing Case Study, CP-Nursing Case Presentation, HT- Health Talk, DB-Drug Book, CRB- Clinical Record Book, CD- Clinical Dairy.
|Duration of Examination||External||Internal|
|3 Hours.||2 Hours.|
POST BASIC B. SC NURSING CURRICULUM YEAR –I
|Sr.No.||Course||Duration of Exam||Evaluation Scheme|
|9||Basic English Communication||2||50||50||100|
|12||Medical SurgicalNursing (P)||–||50||50||100|