The Department of Dermatology is committed to education, research, advocacy and care related to diseases of the skin, hair, nails, and mucous membranes.It provides all types of skin related treatment and cosmetic treatment. Patients of Acne (pimples) & black heads, Alopecia (fall of hairs), Melasma (Black marks), brittle, yellow and black nails, Eczema & Fungal infections, Dandruff, Cosmetology (Chemical Peeling for wrinkles and Melasma) are being treated by the specialist team of dermatologists. The department is focused on the education of future physicians and scientists in the field of dermatology, as well as contributing to the advancement of treatment.The Department of Dermatology is equally balanced with experienced, skilled senior members and energetic, creative junior faculty members collaborating on patient care, research, and education.
- Excellence in research, teaching and patient care
- Following international protocols for quality and safety of patients
- Treat a wide spectrum of conditions ranging from common skin problems like acne, eczemas, psoriasis, vitiligo, leprosy, fungal, viral and common bacterial skin infections, nail disorders, common hair disorders like baldness, hair loss, all kinds of allergies to skin cancers, etc.
- Provide sustained leadership in scientific investigation, patient care, and in training future physicians and scientists
- Committed to the highest level of basic and clinical research in dermatologic science
- State-of-the-art departmental research laboratories
DR. SAPNA GOEL
DR. AJITESH PRAKASH VARSHNEY