The department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at RMRI is a comprehensive clinical service and educational department, specializing in the healthcare of women both on a primary and referral basis. The department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology comprises a very talented and multidisciplinary team of doctors, technicians and clinicians. It provides quality clinical services in different areas like General Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Basic Infertility treatment and Urogynecology and Pelvic Surgery. General Obstetrics and Gynecology provides a full range of general obstetrical and gynecological services. In addition to normal obstetrical and gynecological services, departmental specialized research and interest areas include urodynamics, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, pelvic pain, menopause, etc. The Department provides counseling, medical, and surgical services to patients requiring special treatment of benign and malignant diseases and tumors of the female reproductive tract including colposcopy and liquid based cytology. It also provides state of the art services in high-risk obstetrics and medical complications of pregnancy.
- Provides 24 x 7 emergency services & obstetric care
- Centre of excellence for providing care to patients and training to healthcare workers
- Recognize the importance of technological advancements for providing state of the art patient care and teaching-learning activities and adopt and promote use of the same.
- Promise a safe and clean institutional delivery in a comfortable and friendly environment
- Well equipped operation theatres and other supporting facilities as per International standard
- Excellent facilities for Colposcopy, Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, Cardiotocography, Intra Uterine Insemination, Ultrasonography with TVS probe, etc.
- Provide services and training include Antenatal and Postnatal care to normal and high risk pregnancies, Oncology screening and management, Infertility management and IUI, Family planning services
DR. SHEHLA JAMAL
DR. AMITA RAY