The Department of Paediatrics at Rajshree is primarily concerned with the delivery of affordable healthcare to children and to train competent, compassionate and caring physicians through excellence in teaching, patient care and medical research. It is well established with septic and non-septic NICU and PICU with most modern equipment like ventilators, Incubators, Phototherapy unit, exchange transfusion and syringe pumps. Septic Intensive Paediatric Care is also being provided to infants & children. The purpose of the department is to evolve as one of the leading departments of paediatrics, focusing on excellence in clinical care, training of the next generation of paediatric health care professions, and the generation of new knowledge through cutting edge research and creative professional activities.
- Provide the preventive, promotive and curative health care available for infants, children and adolescents.
- Excellent structures, processes, outcomes related to both treating and teaching domains
- Preventive and health promotive activities
- 24 x 7 intensive monitoring of sick children
- State-of-the-art Neonatal ICUs/Paediatric ICUs
- Specialty Clinics
- Best infrastructure and experienced faculty profile
- Prepare compassionate, caring and competent paediatricians
- Focus on community and social services
- Clinical activities related to in-patient and out-patient care
- Orientation to and promotion of research activities
- Outpatient, Inpatient and emergency services and pediatric subspecialties
DR. RAJESH BANSAL
DR. PANDU CHOUHAN