To promote the National Rural Health Mission, the Department of Community Medicine, under the administration of dean, runs the Rural Health Training Centre (RHTC) which is situated at 16th KM, NH-30, Village Labhera, Pilibhit Road, Bareilly.
The RHTC has an Out Patient Department (OPD) which functions every day. The OPD caters to the health care needs of the population of RHTC field practice area. This has facilities for patient examination, conducting minor surgical procedures and basic laboratory investigations. The diagnosis and treatment of patients including distribution of drugs is free.
* General OPD, Health Check up on daily basis
* Child health and Pulse Polio Immunization
* Education in AIDS and STD
* Gynecologist on every Thursday
* Eye Specialist on every Saturday